Hooparoo Hula Hoop Competition!



 If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen that my son and niece had a bit of a hula-hoop dance off last weekend! Neither of them were very successful at it but they spent quite a long time larking and laughing about in the garden trying to do it.


Hooparoo, a British company have given me a handmade hula hoop to give away to one lucky winner! 

Hooparoo : sparkly British hula hoops, handmade with care to suit you.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning, please enter using the Rafflecopter below.

*Sorry but this competition is only open to UK readers and prizes can only be posted to a UK address *
*COMPETITION CLOSES 30-09-2015*

Click this link to enter
a Rafflecopter giveaway

U, me and the kids
A Cornish Mum



8 comments:

  1. I love the purple twinkle design, but all of the hoops are fab! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and black one! Two of my fave colours. My children love hopping but our last ones were left outside so bowed in the sunlight :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but mostly the purple and black hoop! So pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been able to hula hoop very well. Maybe one day. Love the pink sparkly one. Thanks for linking to #PickNMix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green and blue one! They are all so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brightness of the blue and green and think this would be my sons fave too! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please comment and share