So last month I made the mistake of requesting a
quiet September because August had been so manic. Ha! What a tit, I should have known better than to temp the Gods of chaos and disorder, because three days into the month in
strolled trouble, right through our kitchen door.
Yes, the infamous
Bubby-At the stray kitten entered our lives, started eating our food and watching us bathe (don't ask). No seriously she's really cute, you can read her and Finley's
Best Buds for Life Story by clicking the link above.
Also this month...
 |
| New Park |
 |
| New Coat |
 |
| It was my birthday, I was 29, one year away from 30! Which I'm totally fine about, absolutely 100%, no need to worry, it will all be ok here. |
 |
| Visiting Daddy at Work |
 |
| Gorgeous Faces |
Roll on October ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello! Please comment and share