The Eleventh Gift of Christmas : The Love2Read Book

The eleventh gift of Christmas is a personalised story book from Love2Read. All their books are unique because they are custom made by you with your photographs and phrases. There are lots of categories to choose from such as 'Where I Live' or 'My Third Birthday', I chose to create one looking back on what Finley had been up to this year.
It was so easy to create, just uploading pics from my laptop and typing in the text I wanted. The website is very helpful and takes you through a step by step process. It took about fifteen minutes to finish and I was able to customise colours as well.


I picked photographs of Finley with his key people, us, Nanny and Grandad etc. Some where big things we'd done this year together such as a Day Out With Thomas and some were just the normal everyday things like washing Grandads car.


Finley loves this book because its all about him and his favourite people. Its sweet because he adds extra information to the picture such as Grandad all wet or feed the ducks. He's obviously remembering that day or event and telling me more about it.


Love2Read are currently offering you guys a 20% discount code on their site. Just click the link above and use the code: XMASGIFT. Hurry though because Christmas orders close on Tuesday 15th !
We are also running a competition to win a free personalised book of your choice! You can enter using the rafflecopter below.
The competition is open to UK residents only and can only be posted to a UK address.
All entries will be checked and verified.
The competition closes: SUNDAY 13TH DECEMBER
Whilst we were lucky enough to be sent this product for review, all opinions expressed are honest and entirely my own.

a Rafflecopter giveaway


1 comment:

Hello! Please comment and share