Christmas is Coming Bitches! Reviews, Giveaways and Discounts For All!


Christmas is coming bitches! Oh yeah, seven Mondays or fifty two sleeps or whatever crazy stats send you into desperate, panic mode! Its happening! Have you started yet? Have you finished? Have you bought you're first pack of Cadburys Snowballs or Peppa Pig Advent calender? Are you getting really stressed out just from reading this post, because I am just from writing it!

The good news is I've got some amazing Christmas reviews, discounts and giveaways coming up on the blog over the next couple of weeks! I'm running a 12 Gifts of Christmas Series, starting tomorrow and I am so chuffed with the products I'm representing. They are all unique and special gifts - the kind you wont find on the High Street. Many are handmade and designed with love by independent and local businesses.
The even better news is they aren't just gifts for the kids, there's some great ones for the Mummy's and Daddy's too!

Pop back tomorrow for our first giveaway, a cheeky Christmas Elf sent from Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please comment and share