The first gift of Christmas is our jolly Christmas Elf from A Homemade Home.
This guy has really got me excited for Christmas now, he's so cute!
The Christmas Elf Box is gift wrapped especially for the recipient, I told Finley his was sent to him from the North Pole by Father Christmas! Inside is your very own Santa's Elf, you can choose a boy or a girl and they are hand made with detailed faces and clothes. The Elf is 25cm tall and has velcro hands so they can hang from anywhere.
Also included is a little letter for grown ups giving some suggestions for hiding places, which were great and I'm going to try a few out next month!
If you fancy having your own little Elf visitor this Christmas, I've got two bits of good news for you!
First off, my readers are being offered a 20% discount ON ALL PRODUCTS in the A Homemade Home range, until Christmas Day. You can seize this opportunity with both hands by visiting the site below, perusing the gorgeous gifts available and entering the code 'working mum' at the checkout.
![]() |
| Visit Here |
Secondly, we are also running a giveaway for one Christmas Elf to be won by one lucky reader! All you need to do is complete the Rafflecopter Entries below to be in with a chance of winning!
Good luck - remember the more entries the more chances you have!
The competition is open to UK residents only and can only be posted to a UK address.
All entries will be checked and verified.
The competition closes: FRIDAY 20TH NOVEMBER
Whilst we were lucky enough to be sent this product for review, all opinions expressed are honest and entirely my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Oh what a magical Christmas idea! Love it. #picknmix
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute elf.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the Christmas elf idea - anything that makes Christmas more magical! :)
ReplyDeleteAw they are really cute! Lovely idea for Christmas - I can't wait til Christmas eek! Thanks for linking up to #PicknMix
ReplyDeleteStevie x
Very sweet. I want to do all of the magical things like this with our tot in a few years. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up to #fartglitter x
Such a nicer friendlier looking version of the elf on the shelf. I live this tradition, it's one of my favourites! Thanks for joining us at #toddlerapprovedtuesday this week x
ReplyDelete