The Seventh Gift of Christmas : I Love Gin Pendant By Glitz Blizzard


The Seventh Gift of Christmas is definitely one for the Mummy's! This gorgeous 'I LOVE GIN' necklace was sent to me by GlitzBlizzard. I love one of a kind jewelry, plus I love Gin, so basically this is just awesome.
Glitter Me Up! Is the tag line for this company and I just love their designs. All the necklaces are unique, handmade, fun and glittery - you can opt for I LOVE RUM if that's more your tipple!
The pendant measures 30 x 20mm and hangs from an 18 inch chain, both silver plated. Its a brilliant gift for a Mummy or friend - just make sure you include the appropriate bottle as well!





The necklaces are sold from £12 and my lovely readers can get free postage for the whole of November using the code : freeglitz. You can see all their designs by clicking the link to the shop below.

Visit Here
We are also running a competition to win a I Love Gin Pendant! You can get your entries in via the Rafflecopter below.
The competition is open to UK residents only and can only be posted to a UK address.
All entries will be checked and verified.
The competition closes: WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Whilst we were lucky enough to be sent this product for review, all opinions expressed are honest and entirely my own.

1 comment:

  1. Just the job when I am highland dancing AND DOING THE GAY GORDONS!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please comment and share