The Third Gift of Christmas : A Christmas Tea Gift Box by Victoria Mae Designs



The third gift of Christmas is one for Mummy's and Nanny's and anyone you know who is a tea lover! I was sent this gorgeous Christmas Tea Gift Box from Victoria Mae Designs, a gift that could not be more up my street. I am a tea drinker, I don't like coffee and I enjoy having a variety of flavours to choose from. If you are looking for a unique gift for someone special or you just want to get in the Christmas spirit, then this gift set is definitely one for you!




The teas are sourced from well known British tea companies and there are various flavours to choose from: English Breakfast, Darjeeling, Camomile, Rooibos, Indian Spice Chai and Honeybush. My personal favourites were the Earl Grey and Jasmine Green Tea!
What really makes this a special gift though is the amazing  packaging and Christmas designs inside the gift box. Each tea bag is wrapped individually in its own unique envelope, each with a different Christmas image, quote or lyric. Here are my favourites !




I have thoroughly enjoyed tasting and reviewing this product, I must say that I have even held back a couple of them to share with family for our Christmas morning breakfast, they will make lovely little table favours!
Victoria Mae Designs are offering you guys a free shipping discount until 31st January 2016. You can use the code against any purchases in their online shop by clicking the image link below.
The code to enter at checkout is : vmdfreeship15 

Visit Here
We are also running  competition to win a Christmas Tea Gift Box just like mine! You can enter using the Rafflecopter below - good luck!
The competition is open to UK residents only and can only be posted to a UK address.
All entries will be checked and verified.
The competition closes: TUESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER

a Rafflecopter giveaway 


Whilst we were lucky enough to be sent this product for review, all opinions expressed are honest and entirely my own.


4 comments:

  1. Christmas cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your days be merry and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea these are :) Thanks for linking up to #Picknmix

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a lover of tea too! I am almost completely converted to tea drinker since having children, but I do like the odd late here and there. I have entered the comp; this time for me. ;P Thanks for linking up again. p.s. Please don't forget the badge. #FabFridayPost

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please comment and share